May 11, 2009

Old beads...

I've been quietly producing these days....found a bag of old beads, a pass-me-down from my aunt. I've been meaning to thread them for quite a while, and I think the flower show of the other day reawoke my creative side. So here's the result...


Ingredients:
- old beads
- thin cord
- old anonymous-looking silver chains (if you have any, otherwise just do without)
- earring hooks (if you want to make matching earrings...quite the runaway princess!)


Obstacles and Dangers:
- a younger sister who suddenly appears and decides to claim some of your creations, saying that one of those beads was actually hers, hence giving her absolute rights over the whole necklace...hasn't happened yet, but want to bet? She'll hide in my new Stevia plants, and then pop out as soon as I leave everything unattended..-

No comments: